Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nubar Reclaim

Today I have the stunning Nubar Reclaim to show you. Reclaim is a "grass" green holographic polish. I picked up Reclaim last Summer and this is the first time I have worn it! I don't know what took me so long because I am in love with this polish! I think I may need a back up bottle. The formula is amazing on this one, I did not experience and of the "dragging" or bald spots that are typical of linear holo polishes. I ended up with three coats just because I loved applying it so much and when it comes to holo, you can never have too much in my opinion! My only complaint is that Nubar does not make any more linear holo polish! Enjoy! XOXOXO~Rach




6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that is really pretty!!

Stacy said...

Dang it, now I *have* to buy this one too! :)

feedkmayeorchids said...

Gorgeous! Another big lemming of mine!

feedkmayeorchids said...

Gorgeous! Another big lemming of mine!

Rachel said...

Thanks ladies :) you always make me smile

Anonymous said...

This polish is one of my favs! Great swatches girl!