Saturday, April 7, 2012

NVL~Flying Blue Jay

My lovely friend Amy from Nail Venturous Lacquers made this gorgeous polish you see here! Her polishes are in high demand and her Etsy store usually sells out within minute of opening! I was quick enough to grab this lemming of mine last time her store was open. Flying Blue Jay is a deep, royal blue jelly base with blue microglitter and 2 sizes of white hexagonal glitter. The result is fabulous! The white glitter looks like it is floating inside the blue base, it is absolutely stunning! I have worn this polish for nearly 4 whole days with absolutely no chipping and very minuscule tip wear. Do you have any NVL? Do you plan on buying anything when her store re-opens? Enjoy! XOXOXO~Rach


4 comments:

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

I've never seen this one before, I love it!

Maddy Blatt said...

I want this soo much O_o

Li Han said...

I so love this!!!! <3 but they don't ship internationally, sigh....

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!!!! :D